Monday, August 14, 2006

Rob & Rachael's Wedding

On Saturday, August 12 was Auntie Rachael's wedding. I was the ring bearer and I did a great job!! Auntie Rach was so pretty in her dress, and my new uncle Rob looked pretty sharp too!

Here are me and the flower girl, Kylyn. She pulled me in a wagon, which was hard work! She was such a cutie!

The wedding was supposed to be outside in the park but the weather didn't cooperate so we had it inside.





Me and my Grandparents!





Me and Daddy & Mommy!

Daddy, Me & Great-Grandpa Kehler.
Me and Nolan.

Here is me chilling out on Sunday. I stayed at the wedding reception until 10:00! Way past my bedtime!! So Sunday was spent resting!

1 comment:

Jacqueline, Bradley, Elle, & Ben said...

You are too cute little dude!! We cannot wait to play with you one day!! Love you.