On Sunday (Dec. 10) till Tuesday (Dec. 12) we went to Grand Forks. Auntie Rach & Uncle Rob came for one night and Mark, Megan, and my best pal Brookelyn came for 2 nights. Grandma B. & Papa came to swim and take care of me for the day and evening. Grandma P. and uncle Scott also came for Sunday. I had lots of people to play and swim with!


I swam lots! As much fun as that was I loved to sit at the side and throw a ball from one pool to the next or against the wall.

Brookelyn and I had a blast
playing in the play center in the mall! Our excitement was very cute!


I swam lots! As much fun as that was I loved to sit at the side and throw a ball from one pool to the next or against the wall.

Brookelyn and I had a blastplaying in the play center in the mall! Our excitement was very cute!
Brookelyn's got the remote, I've got the chips, lets party!
Aren't we lucky! 11:00 in the morning and we're snackin' on chips! What a great holiday!

No comments:
Post a Comment