Monday, January 22, 2007

January

Wow! January is almost over! I haven't been doing a lot over the past few weeks. I was sick for the first week in January and had my first experience with the flu. I threw-up all over my mommy & daddy's bed in the middle of the night. What a way to wake up! One night I went to sleep at 6:30pm... and slept until the morning. This is a picture of me the next morning.

I'm back to my old self now. I have been having fun building towers and playing with my hockey sticks. I still love my books! I can sit and look at books (by myself) for half an hour and not move.

For some reason I also enjoy sweeping.


Here are my Elmo slippers that my mommy bought me for Valentine's day. She couldn't resist letting me wear them before she put them away.

No comments: