A few new things in my life are...I got new rain boots, which I love! They are even fun to wear inside.
Splashing in the puddles!
The other new thing is that I got a new bed! My daddy built it for me and I love it! Now I can sleep in my bed instead of in Mommy & Daddy's bed. I'm not sure if that will be harder for me or for mommy!
Jumping on my bed!
Having my first nap in my new bed!

1 comment:
Hi Oakley, I love your new bed, Maria has one too but she has yet to sleep in it. Maybe you can teach her how. Can you ask your mommy what color paint is in your bedroom? I think I'm going to paint Maria's room that color...oh and can your Daddy make Maria a bed like yours?! It's beautiful! I wish we lived closer!
:)love your great-auntie Jodi
Post a Comment