
It seems like May just started but now it is already the end! On May long week-end we went on our church retreat to Camp Cedarwood. I had lots of fun and even made some new friends and got to catch up with some old ones.

Here are me and Emma watching Barney at the retreat.
Brookelyn and I swam one hot afternoon! We had loads of fun sliding on her slide into the pool!
Some days I work very hard. I hammer and saw and find all sorts of projects. One day my mom found me in the basement with my monkey hat on working very hard!
For Mother's Day I bought my mommy an apple tree. My daddy helped me plant it for her.
On Mother's Day I went to the zoo for the first time! I went with my mommy, daddy, papa, and Grandma Buhler. I LOVED the monkeys! They were the only animals that actually moved and put on a little show!
1 comment:
GRandpa would be proud that Oakley liked the monkeys. He would have definitely pointed out to Oak how they were his cousins.
Love Jenni
Post a Comment