Monday, June 25, 2007

Hot & Stormy Weekend!

This past weekend was VERY hot and humid. So, my mommy took me to the town pool for the first time this year and on Sunday even my daddy came with. I had the best time ever!!!! I LOVE going down the yellow slide. That is pretty much all I did the whole time! My mommy didn't take any pictures though because I was just so busy!! Next time!

There were also a few thunderstorms on the weekend. I watched it pour, listened to the lightning, saw a rainbow, and played in the puddles. I can tell you all about it! It was very exciting!


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

1 comment:

Our Three Busy Kids said...

Hi Hollie,

Looks like Oakley is having a blast with all the rain. Love getting to catch a glimpse into your lives. Later