
I go swimming every day! Whether it is at the town pool or at Tom & Donita's. I am so lucky!! I love to swim. I love to jump off of the steps at Tom and Donita's and put my head under and swim under water! I even like to jump off of the diving board!

Brookelyn and I, chillin' out!


Drawing, another new interest!

Last week I helped my dad build a little retaining wall. I was VERY helpful and LOVE to help my daddy and do exactly what he does!


Ice cream break!

I also enjoy watering the flowers, I help mom do this every evening!

My best pal, Brookelyn!

Story time in my bed!

At the town pool I love to go down the slides! I can go up and down the yellow one all by myself. The big green slide I go on with my mommy.

No comments:
Post a Comment