Wow it is already November! Here are some of the things I was busy with in October.

One Saturday my Grandma took me to the farm where she grew up. I had lots of fun running around in all of the oak leaves, looking for golf balls and seeing the cow, horses and dogs.

Here I am trying to golf with one of sticks I picked up.
Kevin took me and my daddy for a combine ride.
I helped my daddy at work.
I played outside.Me and my best pal Brookelyn were both lions! We were the cutest ever!
When I went trick-or-treating to Grandma and Papa's, Papa took some time to read me a story. At the end of the evening I got to go to Uncle Scott's hockey game. That was the best part of the evening for me.

1 comment:
I miss the farm....the picture of your mom with Oak is wonderful.
XO Jacq
Post a Comment