Friday, January 02, 2009

Christmas

Me and Isabella had a great Christmas! I had so much fun getting together with everyone and having so much time with my family! I really got into opening presents and loved everything I got!! Here I am opening my present from Isabella on Christmas Eve. I got 3 new cars from her and a Cars watch.

Here is Isabella opening her present from me. I gave her a rattle that makes all sorts of noises and lights up. I picked it out myself. She really likes it!!
Me and Isabelly (that's what I call her) on Christmas Eve before church. It was her first time wearing a dress!
Me Isabella, Grandma Carilee and Halle. We were all at Grandma Deb and Papa's on Christmas Eve after church.

Here we are with Grandma Deb.
Christmas morning opening presents at Grandma Deb & Papa's. We stayed there for night.

A cute. little present!


After Grandma & Papa's on Christmas morning, we went to Grandma Carilee's and Grandpa's. There were soooo many presents!

Halle unwrapping her presents.

After opening presents at both Grandparent's houses we went home. I was so excited because Santa made it to my place too! He even ate all of the cookies I had left for him.



For supper on Christmas day, everyone came to my place. All of my grandparents, Uncle Rob, Aunite Rach, Halle, Uncle Scott and Great Grandpa. That was the most fun because I had so many people to play with!



It took both of my grandpas and Uncle Scott to figure out how to put together this marble thing I got!!

1 comment:

Sawatzky family said...

Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! :)
I love those pj's in the last picture Oakley!
Shelly and gang