Friday, July 09, 2010

Trip Time

We went on a little trip to see Uncle Scott. It was a LONG ride!
HAPPY CANADA DAY!


Bella & Halle at the baseball game.

Uncle Scott plays baseball for the Okotoks Dawgs. I went to 3 baseball games while we were there but Scott was sick so he didn't play. I still had lots of fun, I even caught a foul ball and got some of the players to sign it.




Calgary zoo.

Me & Halle

While we were driving in the mountains there were some goats on the road. This was one of my favorite parts of the whole trip!


Uncle Scott playing baseball with me on the baseball field after the game.

Woody, made out of LEGO.

Drumheller






We had lunch with Uncle Nathan and he bought me a Vikings Jersey! I LOVE it and want to wear it everyday but mom won't let me.

No comments: