Sunday, September 12, 2010

The Day Has FINALLY Come!

The day has FINALLY come! I've started school. The reason I say FINALLY is because I am so ready! I've been waiting all summer and have started to be a little bored at home! Until Christmas I get to go everyday for the afternoon, and then I will go all day, every other day.

Me in front of the door to my classroom. Looking cool, as always. This was the day of my interview, not my first real day.
Me and my teacher, Mrs. Martens.
Here I am ready for school. I got an Oakley backpack, so I don't even need to put my name on it!

Me and mom, before she took me to school. She teaches in the afternoon, so we are at school together!

Me & Dad

Ready to go in!! Super excited!

Putting away my stuff.

My friend Alexander is in my class. His mom teaches grade 2 just like my mom so after school we went to mom's class and colored.

Mom & Megan in front of their classroom. They wore the same dress on the first day of school (on purpose)!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So excited you posted a matching dress pic!!!

Happy for Oak too of course.